Electrical Engineer For pooling
- Maco, PhilippinesMaco, Compostela Valley, Philippines, Maco, Compostela Valley, PhilippinesMacoCompostela ValleyPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the maintenance of high voltage electrical equipment and its control by conducting preventive and corrective maintenance activities to ensure continuous operation. The position is also responsible for conducting system improvement for better protection and convenience in operation.
- Conducts preventive maintenance activities on all main generators and HV substation electrical equipment as directed by Team Leader in accordance with the PMS to ensure good reliability and availability of the plant.
- Conducts corrective and reliability centered maintenance on electrical equipment as instructed by Team Leader and base on applicable standards.
- Conducts routine inspection of HV transmission lines.
- Ensures HV personal protective equipment are in good condition and available when necessary.
- Implements corrective maintenance on generators and other machine control systems.
- 1 -2 years experience in power plant or in allied industry
- Licensed Electrical Engineer
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Maco, Compostela Valley, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.