SHE Supervisor | For pooling
- Maco, PhilippinesMaco, Compostela Valley, Philippines, Maco, Compostela Valley, PhilippinesMacoCompostela ValleyPhilippines
- Full time
- The position is responsible for supervising the day to day operations and operationalizing the direction provided by the SHE Manager in the Operating Facilities.
- Supervises the environment, health and safety programs and systems in the supervised facilities through constant monitoring, checking and validation of their activities if done effectively.
- Ensure SHE Compliance in the supervised facilities through regular review of SHE standards and constant communication with relevant regulators.
- Identifies hazards in the workplace, its impact to the business activities and its mitigating measures to minimise the likelihood of risk occurrence through constant engagement and collaboration with various departments.
- Conducts SHE inspection of the workplace, inclusive of structures, facilities and fittings; machinery and equipment; and work practices, to ensure strict adherence with established safety regulations.
- Identifies potential environmental hazards, its impact to the business activities and its mitigating measures together with the process owners in the facility.
- Monitors the facility’s compliance to environmental standards as established by relevant regulatory agencies.
- In cases of non-compliance, facilitate discussion with the relevant team leaders to identify and execute an action plan.
- Ensures hazardous wastes are monitored, handled and disposed of properly in accordance to established guideline and procedure.
- Prepare SHE Reports for submission to regulatory agencies (DENR, DOLE, PCG, etc)
- Handles the renewal of permits under SHE, and assists other departments in securing permits with government agencies where SHE has developed an engagement
- At least 5 years in the Safety Health and Environmental Management Field.
- At least 1 year experience in Safety and Environmental Management in a power plant
- Leadership: 1 year in a supervisory role
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Natural Sciences
- PRC License; Preferably with PCO Training or Safety Officer
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Maco, Compostela Valley, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.