- Responsible for the implementation of procure to pay strategies, processes and activities to efficiently meet the operational requirements of the Company.
- Implements procurement activities from receipt of approved and complete PR, identifies the best sourcing strategy and most advantageous offer and terms for the Company. Includes among others:
- Evaluation of completeness of approved PRs;
- Identification of reliable pool of vendors to be invited;
- Evaluation of offers based on level playing field
- Negotiation of best terms, price, delivery, etc.
- Award based on most advantageous
- Coordinates with cargo insurance, brokers/forwarders to cover
- importation/exportation/site-to site transactions
- Directing and controlling activities to ensure on-time delivery in full
- Manages documents to ensure
- relevant procurement documents
- Engages technical, legal and commercial team before and during contracting
- Leads collaboration meetings with the facilities or internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of targets including advance sourcing plans and resolution of contractual issues and concerns
- Fosters professional and good relationships with vendors/forwarders/brokers which includes resolving issues, delivery, payment and other contractual matters
- Coordinates with vendors, forwarders/brokers, payables and finance/treasury for payment processing and related issues
- At least 2 years experience in SCM or related fields
- Any 4-year business related or Behavioral Science course; Technical background preferred
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.