Civil Engineer (for pooling)
- Navotas, PhilippinesNavotas, Metro Manila, Philippines, Navotas, Metro Manila, PhilippinesNavotasMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Oversees the condition and maintenance of OIL BU Facilities’ building structures and infrastructures, such as roads, trestles, harbours, jetties, mooring and breasting dolphin structures, concrete walkways and sewerage systems. Coordinates with government offices and local municipalities in line with surveys and inspections of the facility’s structures to ensure compliance with the policies and rules of the aforementioned regulatory agencies. This position is also responsible in dealing with external contractors when the need to source out arises.
- Develops and Implements maintenance plans for building structures and infrastructures including roads, trestles, harbours, jetties, mooring and breasting dolphin structures, concrete walkways and sewerage systems by conducting regular inspections to ensure structural integrity.
- Conducts regular inspections on buildings and infrastructures to assess integrity and assure safety for the users. Establish proper planning of integrity assessments of OIL Business Unit Facilities in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with concerned BU departments in conceiving and designing improvement plans on building structures and infrastructures such as roads, trestles, harbours, jetties, mooring and breasting dolphin structures, concrete walkways and sewerage systems wherever it is deemed necessary. Planned improvements to shall be proposed and presented to the management for further approval and implementation.
- Ensures that buildings and infrastructures are compliant through coordination with government agencies such as Department of Public Works & Highways and/or Office of the Municipal/City Engineering and other regulatory bodies.
- Assists Admin. and Security departments in carrying out repairs, improvements, development, maintenance or renovation projects involving buildings and infrastructures across the OIL BU Facilities by maintaining a seamless communication with the department.
- Assists Oil BU Safety Health and Environment team in ensuring that building structures are compliant and are within the standards of building safety in terms of structural design.
- Ensures that repairs and renovations on buildings and infrastructures are within the building standards. This can be achieved by close collaboration with the builders and comparison of their proposed details to the standards of design.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design, conducting environmental impact studies and assembling data.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the related field
- Licensed Civil Engineer
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Navotas, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.