- La Trinidad, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, La Trinidad, Cordillera Administrative Region, PhilippinesLa TrinidadCordillera Administrative RegionPhilippines
- Full time
- Updates the company with new regulations concerning the power industry, other than RA 9513, RA 9136, RA 7156, EO 226 and other existing laws.
- Attends public consultations and expository hearings of the ERC, DOE, PEMC and JCPC and submits report to the immediate supervisor.
- Analyzes power industry publications thereafter submit a report to Corporate Planning Department for circulation. Publications such as but not limited to the following:
- DOE: Department Orders and Circulars;
- ERC: Resolutions, Orders, Decisions;
- PEMC: Amendment to WESM Rules;
- GMC: Amendments to grid compliance;
- JCPC: house bills related to the power industry
- OTHER RELATED TASKS
- Complies with company policies and procedures, safety rules and practices.
- Conforms to the company’s Integrated Management Systems policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Reports Integrated Management System events/incidents or potential events or other risks to the organization.
- Protects information assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference by:
- Ensuring the confidentiality of all data, information and other matters which are private, sensitive or confidential in nature or the exposure of which to other employees, persons, entities or organizations constitutes conflict of interest with and/or poses liability or damage to the Company.
- Performs any other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by immediate superior consistent with the purpose of this role.
Will be responsible for initiating the activities that relate to the different regulations concerning the power industry.
- Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably in Engineering (BSEE/BSIE)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Preferably with working experience in the power industry
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 214 Ambuclao Road, Obulan, Beckel, La Trinidad, Benguet
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.