C&I / DCS Specialist - Toledo, City, Cebu
- Toledo, PhilippinesToledo, Central Visayas, PhilippinesToledoCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
The position is responsible as a centre of knowledge for all I&C/DCS matters in support of operations and maintenance for the combined power plant assets. The post holder will provide expert I & C / DCS knowledge for day to day matters outside the capability of the site teams and during inspections, overhauls, plant failure situations and in optimizing the approach for the full range of maintenance philosophies at the plant sites within the TLI remit.
Knowledge and ability to work with FHI and Emerson Ovation DCS systems will be an advantage. The post-holder will be expected to significantly contribute to the resolution of technical issues inhibiting flexible plant performance and in proposing plant improvement options.
- At least 7-10 years of I & C / DCS specialism
- As discipline leader in the field
- Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree course
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.