Storage and Technology Applications Supervisor
- La Trinidad, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, La Trinidad, Cordillera Administrative Region, PhilippinesLa TrinidadCordillera Administrative RegionPhilippines
- Full time
- Supervises and provides general knowledge on Energy Storage Systems.
- Provides expertise and support to the lenders, Regulatory, and Finance to Energy, Trading & Sales (ETS) regarding the projects.
- Prepares the project conceptual reports on energy storage.
- Prepares the technical and financial feasibility reports of energy storage projects.
- Ensures all details and specifications of the project meet the needed requirements.
- Provides and helps manage the project development up to the test and commissioning stage.
- Monitors progress and updates all related energy storage projects.
- Liaises with ETS and other concerned AP CSUs, BUs as far as the application of BESS.
- Provides timely and accurate internal and external reports.
- Ensures contractual obligations are met and attend technical meetings with Customers and Suppliers/Contractors.
OTHER RELATED TASKS
- Complies with company policies and procedures, safety rules and practices.
- Evaluates performance of subordinates on a periodic basis to determine performance level and areas for improvement.
- Ensures conformance to the company’s Integrated Management Systems, policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures that the corresponding processes within the controllable functions are delivering their intended outputs.
- Ensures the promotion of customer focus throughout the organization.
- Ensures that the integrity and quality of reports whether intended for internal or external consumption is maintained
- Protects information assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference by:
- a. Storing documents, forms, contracts, manuals, books and other documents to locked storage rooms/steel cabinets.
- b. Maintaining confidentiality and integrity of all electrical records necessary for operations and maintenance.
- c. Creating contracts with information security clauses in conformance to Information Management Systems Policies and Guidelines.
- d. Maintaining confidentiality and integrity of project cost estimates, feasibility studies, design drawings, design reports and calculations, and all other related documents.
- Performs any other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by immediate superior consistent with the purpose of this role.
Will be responsible for the supervision and conceptualization, technical feasibility works, oversight and delivery of the Energy Storage System projects. Responsible for reviewing plans, contracts and pertinent documents of energy storage solutions.
This position will directly impact the future of energy storage and will require dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and reliable energy storage applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering holder
- Must be a Registered Electrical Engineer
- Preferably a Professional Electrical Engineer
- With at least five (5) years of leadership experience
- With at least 5 years of related work experience
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 214 Ambuclao Road, Obulan, Beckel, La Trinidad, Benguet
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.