HRQ Specialist | Employee Relations and Events
- La Trinidad, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, La Trinidad, Cordillera Administrative Region, PhilippinesLa TrinidadCordillera Administrative RegionPhilippines
- Full time
Employee and Labor Relations
- Assists in resolving conflicts of grievance issues and provides updates on employee and labor relations.
- Performs dealing with employee relations issues and maintains good relations. Elevates issues to the AVP- HRQ for resolution.
- Facilitates and documents the proceedings of the clarificatory meeting or panel investigation.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate various company programs or events.
- Develops LMC Projects in coordination with LMCC Chairmen and actively participates in LMC Programs / Activities.
- Updates the LMC Database on a regular basis.
- Regularly attends grid/ departmental meetings.
Events and Reportorial Tasks
- Prepares and updates KPI of HRQ Department on a monthly basis.
- Prepares annual budget and 5- year budget for HRQ Benguet.
- Updates variance report on a monthly basis.
- Updates CAPEX Report on a monthly basis.
- Assists in Human Resources special projects.
- Requisition of office supplies on a monthly basis.
- Updates and coordinates with concerned department the status of Keep-in-Touch (KIT) program.
- Monitors and updates compliance to Audit Issues Monitoring Matrix (IMM)- i.e. HR audits, ISO, etc.
Compensation and Benefits Administration (LHC)
- Assists employees in processing their benefit claims from both company and government agencies like the SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-ibig and BIR including its documentation and preparation of summary for record purposes.
- Coordinates with government agencies regarding employee update and status of benefits and claims.
- Assists in wage/salary administration and compensation research.
- Ensures optimization of the Oracle OTL and timely application and approval of SL/VL/OT and COA; and generates related reports and maintain soft copy for the Department.
- Checks, records, updates and monitors sick/vacation leaves of all regular employees.
- Handles the semi-monthly checking of Daily Time Records and submits Timesheet Summary to the Accounting Department for payroll purposes.
Oracle OTL, Payrioll System, and Biometrics (LHC)
- Keeps track employees Oracle applications and updates employees regarding Oracle.
- Monitors the integration of approved Oracle applications to the payroll system.
- Coordinates with recruitment specialist and IT department with the biometrics concerns (synchronization of biometric machines, registration, update biometrics data and biometrics errors).
Other Related Tasks
- Complies with company policies and procedures, safety rules and practices.
- Conforms to the company’s Integrated Management Systems policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Reports Integrated Management System events/incidents or potential events or other risks to the organization.
- Protects information assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference by:
- Ensuring confidentiality and integrity on and verbal communications on Employee Infractions.
- Maintains confidentiality and integrity of Budget/Variance reports
5. Performs any other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by immediate superior consistent with the purpose of this role.
- Must be a holder of Bachelor’s Degree holder, preferably Human Resources Development Management/ Psychology/ Behavioral Science.
- Knowledgeable of CAPEX and Variance reporting
- With background in planning and organizing corporate events.
Knowledgeable in resolving conflicts of grievance issues and provides updates on employee and labor relations.
With at least two years of related work experience
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 214 Ambuclao Road, Obulan, Beckel, La Trnindad, Benguet
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.