Physical Security Manager
- La Trinidad, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, La Trinidad, Cordillera Administrative Region, PhilippinesLa TrinidadCordillera Administrative RegionPhilippines
- Full time
The position is responsible for ensuring a holistic management approach to security in relation to governance, resilience, counter-terrorism, physical security, technical security and personnel security for Hedcor Group.
- Is responsible for developing and implementing a Hedcor business unit-wide strategy to ensure the security and well- being of employees and the on-going sustainability of business. This will include all security systems and services including threat assessment, physical access control, coordination with martial and law enforcement units and personnel protection services.
- Works with Senior Management to direct the development of a Hedcor business unit wide security strategy to assess and mitigate strategic and operational security-related threats/ risks, manage crises and incidents and safeguard the organization
- Evaluates, reviews, approves and coordinates Security Plans and Procedures across Hedcor Group for physical security, operational security and technical security. Ensures that security layers within the Hedcor business units are appraised regularly and maintained appropriately. These shall also involve scalable standards for security management in the protection of assets, facilities and employees as well as to detect and deter any occurrence of criminality and to ensure security incidents are efficiently resolved.
- Provide Hedcor Group Executives with real time information comparative to establishing situational awareness relative to intelligence and counterintelligence information on embezzlements, extortions, terrorism, criminality and other issues (internal and external) that may affect the operations of the Hydro power plants. Establish reporting measures for security at power plants to provide an effective basis for decision making.
- Ensures and evaluates the provision of site security through agreed Service Level Agreements between Hedcor Business Units and security providers. Recommends appropriate changes to security contracts and delivery of security services to provide modern innovative security solutions in support of Hedcor business units targets and objectives.
- Identifies and establishes Key Performance Indicators for security procedures and personnel; and mitigates Risk Indicators to enhance capability of Hedcor Business units’ assets and resources.
- Provide leadership, management and oversight of subordinates (Security Senior Specialists) to ensure timely delivery of required security services and appropriate response to incidents.
- Participate in developing annual Physical Security budgets across business units by coordinating and collaborating with Hedcor Business Unit Division / Department Heads in order to efficiently plan and establish Physical Security-related expenditures for the following year with the current budget as basis for appropriate budget levels and cash flows.
- Research, advocate and deploy appropriate security technology solutions, innovative security management techniques and other procedures to ensure physical security of employees, contractors and visitors for all plant sites under Hedcor Group.
Coordination and Working Relationships
- Proactively identifies, builds and oversees the establishments of security and information networks while maintaining a strong working relationship with martial, law enforcement, intelligence and emergency response units
- Works collaboratively with Grid heads and Support Managers across Hedcor Business units to determine program priorities and develop integrated security solutions that is best for the business unit and avoids unnecessary expenses.
- Determines and recommends staffing requirements of the Physical Security Department through proper coordination with HRQ Division.
- Initiates action involving hiring and merit rating through a properly accomplished PRF, justification, recommendation, and approved Performance Appraisal (PA) rating.
- Monitors and coaches direct reports to improve job skills and conduct annual performance reviews.
- Identifies staff development and training needs and ensure that appropriate security training is obtained in coordination and planning with HRQ Division to ensure that subordinates are provided training(s) relevant to the efficient performance of his/her duties and responsibilities.
- Reviews and approves leaves and work schedules of direct reports on time and properly assess the urgency and importance of each to ensure that the applicability of the said leave or work schedule is justified and logical.
- Develops and provides necessary communication and security training around Business Continuity practices in collaboration with Grid heads across Hedcor Group.
- Performs other related tasks and/or functions that may be assigned by his immediate superior.
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder relevant to the job
- Must be a Certified Security Professional
- Proficient on security and intelligence matters
- With good investigative skills
- With skills in handling firearms
- With at least three (3) years of managerial experience related to Physical Security Management.
- With at least five (5) years of military and security experience.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Safety and Security
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 214 Ambuclao Road, Obulan, Beckel, La Trinidad, Benguet
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.