Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Operations Manager
- Malabon, Philippines123 Governor Pascual Avenue, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines, Malabon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMalabonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Manages the strategic sourcing, contracting and procurement activities of the Oil BU ensuring integration and leveraging of spend and plans across the BU to deliver significant savings and efficient operational services in support of Company’s targets
- Supports SCM’s goal of being competitive in the marketplace by providing market and business analytics (local and global market researches, price/cost and industry trend analysis, best practices and industry benchmarking) and spend and should-be cost analytics
- Manages the procurement database management system to get optimal value for SCM by:
- Providing regular and bespoke SCM analytical reports to management;
- Providing solutions to simple or complex informational requirements;
- Ensuring on-line processes are aligned with Company policies and processes
- Ensures integrity and reliability of SCM data in the system.
- Manages the development and documentation of standardized, simple and fit for purpose processes and leads the process optimization to enable the BU to manage spend in a safe, efficient and reliable manner to reduce cost and increase operational efficiency
- Leads governance of SCM processes
- Delivers measurements against Performance.
- Creates and monitors metrics for SCM BSC and ensures alignment with corporate objectives and business plans.
- Creates and monitors SCM Budget against Spend
- Responsible for reports generation to Opscom, Mancom, etc.
- Drives closing of Audit reports.
- Plans, strategizes and oversees implementation of vendor accreditation and vendor performance management procedures.
- Develops an accreditation process and establishes guidelines for conducting due diligence activities.
- Responsible for the accreditation of vendors to ensure that the company has a pool of essential and best in class vendors.
- Conducts due diligence of vendor capabilities
- Develops and identifies metrics in the assessment of vendor performance. Recommends new performance measures.
- Appraises vendors based on KPIs established and maintains records of vendor performance
- Manages suppliers to maximize value to the organization by rationalizing vendor base and initiating supplier improvement initiatives
- Works in synergy with AP Corp Serv, AEV and AP to ensure SCM policies and contracts are compliant to AP policies
- Manages commercial and supply chain aspects of executed contracts through:
- Proper rollout of the contract to relevant stakeholders;
- Monitoring of contractual requirements for submission;
- Monitoring of contract validities;
- Ensuring contracts and other SCM documents are properly and safely kept and stored;
- Enables supply chain organizational capability consistent with Oil BU’s objectives
- Regularly communicates plans and progress to the whole SCM Sector to ensure alignment and influence adoption of cost reduction strategies
- Supports the various teams of the SCM group to attain their targets and objectives
- Professional Experience of at least 4-5 years experience in SCM or related fields
- Leadership Experience is Required
- Project Experience is not required
- Educational Attainment: any 4-year business related or Behavioral Science course
- Analytical Thinker
- Communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Industry Knowledge
- Betting Unbiased Information
- Project Management
- Supply Risk Management
- Computer Literacy
- Detailed Orientation
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 123 Governor Pascual Avenue, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.