- Develop and administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plan, organize, and control all activities of the department.
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Implement and annually update compensation program.
- Rewrite job descriptions as necessary.
- Conduct annual salary surveys and develop merit pool (salary budget).
- Analyze compensation.
- Monitor the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary.
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
- Develop, recommend, and implement personnel policies and procedures.
- Prepare and maintain handbook on policies and procedures.
- Perform benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program, and cash flow.
- Conduct recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees.
- Conduct new-employee orientations.
- Monitor career-pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Establish and maintain department records and reports.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings.
- Attend other meetings such as seminars.
- College graduate with a degree in Business or Behavioral Sciences.
- Masters' degree is a plus.
- At least eight (8) years of related professional experience.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Human Resources
- Business Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.