Finance Manager (For Pooling)
- Malabon, Philippines123 Governor Pascual Avenue, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines, Malabon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMalabonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- The Finance Manager is responsible for the consolidation and analysis of the financial performance of the BUs. This position is responsible to ensure policies, process and standards in the finance and accounting area across the BUs are defined and rolled-out.
- Responsible for lead financial modelling, planning and budgeting for key projects and issues of the BUs.
- Responsible in manage finance system related projects, roll-outs and issue resolution as far as business content is concerned.
- Responsible in supporting the CFO in all areas pertaining to finance and accounting.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a corporate environment in the finance and accounting area.
- Graduate of Management or Finance related course
- Leadership, Analytical, Communication, Organization and Interpersonal Skills
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good Technical and Behavioral Leadership Skills
- Oracle PeopleSoft
- Report Writing
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Management
- Accountancy Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.