Maintenance Manager | For pooling
- Maco, PhilippinesMaco, Compostela Valley, Philippines, Maco, Compostela Valley, PhilippinesMacoCompostela ValleyPhilippines
- Full time
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for managing all maintenance work, upkeep of all compartments, documentation and recording of all maintenance activities. The position is also responsible for ensuring that all plant equipment are maintained efficiently, considering safety in the workplace, as well as maintaining the most economical way of carrying out procedures according to the policies and procedures. The position also ensures a proactive, cost-efficient and effective comprehensive maintenance program is established, implemented and consistently improved.
- At least 7 years of experience in maintenance, troubleshooting, overhauling of machinery and equipment in power industry.
- Must be a Registered Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineer.
- Preferably with professional certification
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Maco, Compostela Valley, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.