Procurement Operations Assistant | Naga, Cebu
- City of Naga, PhilippinesCity of Naga, Cebu, Philippines, City of Naga, Cebu, PhilippinesCity of NagaCebuPhilippines
- Full time
Implements procurement activities from receipt of approved and complete PR, identifies the best sourcing strategy and most advantageous offer and terms for the Company. Includes among others:
- Evaluation of completeness of approved PRs;
- Identification of reliable pool of vendors to be invited;
- Evaluation of offers based on level playing field
- Negotiation of best terms, price, delivery, etc.
- Award based on most advantageous
- Coordinates with cargo insurance, brokers/forwarders to cover importation/exportation/site-to-site transactions
- Directing and controlling activities to ensure on-time delivery in full
- Manages documents to ensure relevant procurement documents are maintained
- At least 2 years working experience in Supply Chain Management or Procurement
- A Bachelor's Degree holder of a Behavioral Science or Business course
- Willing to work in Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.