Asset and Project Management Supervisor
- Cebu City, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
The position is responsible for establishing asset performance criteria, asset cost control, and deliver discipline and compliance. The role will include identifying potential improvements, analyze maintenance strategies and ensure proper utilization of CMS and other work systems to determine condition and long term integrity the station’s critical assets.
- Establishing operations and maintenance policies to extend the useful life of assets
- Developing standards to ensure that assets are maintained and operated in the most natural, energy-efficient and reliable manner that cost the least to operate over the life cycle of the asset.
- Continually seeking opportunities for improving efficiencies in operations, maintenance and asset replacement practices;
- Develops, updates, and grows the company’s asset management programs and support services.
a. Review / Update Asset Management Governance Manual
b. Prepare Strategic Asset Management Plan (SAMP) and
Objectives for O&M
c. Implement Asset Management Plan
d. Assess Asset Condition Schedule
e. Evaluate Asset Performance
f. Conduct Criticality & Risk Assessment and Analysis
g. Review and Improve Asset Management
- Implementing appropriate Asset Management strategies
- Working closely with Accounting Department in matters relating to Asset Management
- Utilizing CMMS – Maximo to support sound asset management practice
- Support O&M in monitoring asset performance, maintenance plan implementation, complete spares availability
- Support O&M in review/update of asset strategies, prepare budgetary requirements for Asset Strategies
- Conducts workshops to cascade asset management initiatives for continuous improvement
- Ensures Maximo asset registries conform to international functional hierarchical standards
- Provide independent review of major plant project and improvements
- Coordinate across all groups to facilitate the delivery of major
project related activities at the station or across the Coal Business Unit
- Promote and implement good, disciplined, sound project management techniques within the power station
- Manage a project management office, coordinating and supporting project teams in their deliverables.
a. Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan
b. Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan
c. Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary
d. Managing project scope and change control and escalating
issues where necessary
- Report and track progress of projects within the power station and prompt senior management interventions and support, as required.
- Managing project training within the defined budget
Planning and Standards
- Assists in the preparation, review and administration of the 5 year capital program including individual project estimates and forecasts.
- Lead, promote and maintain the accreditation to ISO 55001 at the station
- Coordinate with Asset Management Corporate on cascading established standards and suggest broader improvements upwards based on expenses.
- Act as the conscience of the business, ensure that practices consider and manage the long term integrity of the power plant, and that this is not compromised to achieve short term deliverables/KPIs
HEALTH, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT AND SECURITY
- Ensure that contractors comply with safety, health, environmental, and security policies and rules.
- Perform other related tasks and/or functions that may be assigned by superior from time to time.
- 5 years experience in a Power Plant, 3 years as Asset Supervisor
- 3 years in a supervisory role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial license preferred
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Therma Visayas Inc, Brgy Bato, Toledo Cebu
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.