Warranty Manager | Project-based | Toledo, Cebu
- Cebu City, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Performs assignments that require professional judgment and knowledge to help in identifying technical problems, analyzing warranty claims, issuing reports, handling warranty support needs, collaborating with multiple entities including contractors, vendors, and reporting to Plant management. Ensure effective management and administration of warranty claims through monitoring of the parties’ contractual compliance; oversee the filing maintenance of warranty claim records.
- Assess and manage warranty claims by receiving, analyzing and reporting any and all contractual claim-related issues. Process all claims within periods prescribed by the relevant contract.
- Responsible for the oversight of the contractors, vendors and/or their representatives, and their performance throughout the warranty period and sees to it that the warranty closeout activities are delivered in a safe, timely, and high-quality basis, with as little interruption to the plant’s generation availability.
- Oversee the organization, scheduling, and implementation of the warranty closeout by the contractors, vendors, and/or their representatives and ensure proper execution of the warranty services and the effective resolution of the warranty notifications as they arise. Responsible for coordinating and managing people, materials and equipment, budget, schedules and contractors; and safety of employees and the general public.
- Act as the administrator of the warranty claim process and provide oversight of the closeout process.
- Document, validate, and resolve warranty claims arising from the operations and maintenance of the plant.
- Facilitate and/or perform analysis root causes of warranty claims and identify methods to resolve warranty issues.
- Coordinates with plant operations to schedule optimal time to implement warranty closeout activities.
- Oversee warranty works to ensure compliance; verify the adequacy of work, rework and repairs; report on the status of any quality-related matters.
- Develops and maintains master warranty claims register, agreed-upon work plans, and other contract-related documents and updates the same to incorporate most up-to-date discussions, plans and work activities.
- Establish and maintain a closeout and turnover register and file with the contractors, vendors, and others for all warranty works.
- Organizes, chairs and meets regularly with contractors, vendors, engineers, and others to monitor and coordinate all warranty closeout activities.
- Prepare weekly progress reports for the Plant’s team’s review and information.
- Professional: at least 5 years solid experience in power facility construction administration, and project/construction management.;
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of contractual standard terms and conditions including warranty administration.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Therma Visayas Inc, Brgy Bato, Toledo, Cebu
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.