- Naga, PhilippinesNaga Power Plant Complex, N. Bacalso National Highway, Barangay Colon, City of Naga, Cebu, Naga, Central Visayas, PhilippinesNagaCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
This position is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the auxilliary and general plant equipment ensuring that proper procedures are implemented according to the operations and maintenance manuals. He will also act as the reliever of the Maintenance Manager in his absence.
- Prepares Monthly Mechanical Maintenance plan and, implements and monitors activities on a weekly basis.
- Inspects and verifies all mechanical maintenance work done to the generating units, auxiliary (pumps, separators, boilers) and general plant equipment (cranes, air conditioning units, waste transfer equipment, moving, towing, ventilation, firefighting equipment) facilities of the plant.
- Secures the damage reports/ work request proper coordination and assignment to subordinates for action.
- Plans priority maintenance scheduled for the day according to the degree of damage documented.
- Prepares and submits maintenance weekly report.
- Checks the availability and condition of the reconditioned spare parts in order to ensure continuous operations.
- Monitors the efficiency of the main engine to ensure its reliability.
- During overhaul and troubleshooting, carries out inspection in the main engine as the need arises, e.g. piston, cylinder conditions.
- Supports and implements the Company’s Environmental, Safety and Health programs.
- Supports and implements Quality Management System
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by superior from time to time.
- At least 5 years of related experience in the power industry
- Bachelor's degree holder in Mechanical Engineering
- Must be a PROFESSIONAL MECHANICAL ENGINEER (PME)
- With knowledge in diesel/HFO power plant operation and maintenance
- With experience in internal combustion engines and components
- Experience in fault analysis and resolution
- Knowledge and experience in health, safety, and environmental laws and regulations
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Naga Power Plant Complex, N. Bacalso National Highway, Barangay Colon, City of Naga, Cebu
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.