Water Treatment Auxiliary Operator | Toledo, Cebu
- Toledo, PhilippinesBarangay Bato, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines, Toledo, Cebu, PhilippinesToledoCebuPhilippines
- Full time
The position is responsible for the operation, on-site inspection, local monitoring, and routine minor maintenance of the water treatment systems and wastewater treatment systems and related auxiliary equipment and accessories.
- Operates water treatment and wastewater treatment equipment following approved operating procedures and within specifications to ensure safe, efficient and reliable production of required water quality.
- Monitors, maintains operation log sheet, evaluates equipment operating conditions and checks water quality parameters for deviations from standards and/or other problems, and executes necessary corrective measures. Promptly reports to the Supervisor any problems that cannot be handled by the incumbent for appropriate action.
- Ensures integrity of water basins/pools and chemical tanks in accordance to iriférnal safety policies and established procedures, including but not limited proper disposal of chemicals to preclude spillage and contamination.
- Ensures the proper treatment of wastewater in accordance with established procedures in compliance with government regulations.
- Prepares and submits status reports on the water treatment operations for reference and control.
- Coordinates with the plant’s Chemical Analyst for proper corrective action and setting of parameters on the effective treatment of water and wastewater, based on the results of the water quality monitoring.
- Inspects, maintains, troubleshoots, and conducts minor repairs on auxiliary equipment and accessories to keep equipment in good working order at all times. Reports problems encountered to immediate Supervisor for information and/or appropriate action.
- Coordinates the preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment with the Maintenance Department to ensure optimum performance.
- Observes proper turnover procedures before leaving the x post or taking over the next shift to ensure a smooth turnover of responsibilities.
- Complies with occupational safety, health and environmental rules and regulations to avoid accidents, illness, and adverse effects on the environment.
- Complies with housekeeping policies within the area of responsibility during assigned shift to maintain standards of cleanliness and orderliness of plant equipment and premises.
- Performs other tasks and functions as may be assigned
- Technical or Vocational School Graduate in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Technology
- At least 1 year experience in water and wastewater treatment operations.
- Ability to communicate using different media such as email, radio and telephone.
- Ability to generate written reports using Microsoft Office applications or software application as required.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Barangay Bato, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.