Asset Management and Planning Engineer
- Navotas, PhilippinesNavotas, Metro Manila, Philippines, Navotas, Metro Manila, PhilippinesNavotasMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
To provide assistance to the Asset Management and Planning Manager in ensuring departmental objectives are met.
- Cascade of Asset Management policies and procedures to relevant departments and other support group teams
- Conduct regular audit to ensure that the relevant departments comply with policies and procedures.
- Conducts training and cascade to ensure relevant parties are familiar and capable of using the established system.
- Conduct regular audit to ensure that the relevant departments properly use the established asset management system.
- Monitor O&M dashboard to ensure asset management system operating and maintaining parameters can be monitored by relevant users including management.
- Ensure that the risk of process and equipment failures identified by the relevant parties are addressed, monitored, and managed by conducting regular reviews through Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) with relevant department to monitor the status of the Risk Treatment Plans (RTP).
- Conducts regular audit to ensure continuous improvement on managing asset related risks.
- Prepares, reviews, and submits compliance reporting requirements to the Electricity Market, Grid Operator, DOE, ERC, GMC and other related compliances that maybe assigned to Asset Management and Planning.
- Ensure that the monthly bills and dues to NGCP, PEMC, Utility Suppliers are timely processed for payment.
- Timely processing of monthly request for payment for NGCP, PEMC, Utility bills.
- Analyzes PEMC, NGCP, and Utility bills to ensure commercial costs are optimized by Operations and Maintenance.
- Conduct of meeting with stakeholders to resolve issues and concerns related to Asset Management and Planning.
- 2-3 years in a fuel oil power generation; Experience requirement may be reduced for individuals with an advance technical or business degree, or registration as a professional engineer.
- Exposure to plant information systems, performance monitoring software application.
- Asset Management – knowledge on asset whole life cycle
- Reliability Engineering for Maintenance – knowledge for the different maintenance discipline
- Asset Condition Management – knowledge in asset condition management and Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Work execution Management – knowledge in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Leadership for reliability – Knowledge in KPI’s
- Knowledge in Power Market, Commercial contracts and Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Risk Management
- Ability to communicate clearly in English and in the industry vernacular, both by oral and written communications.
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Navotas, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.