- Nasipit, PhilippinesNasipit, Agusan Del Norte, Philippines, Nasipit, Agusan Del Norte, PhilippinesNasipitAgusan Del NortePhilippines
- Full time
The position is responsible for the safe, efficient and reliable operation of the main engines and auxiliary equipment during the assigned shift ensuring that the production target is achieved in accordance with Company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Conducts daily toolbox meeting with Team members regarding daily work schedule, accomplishment report, work permits, safety procedures, and other concerns.
- Directs the Control Room Engineer to operate the barge according to the dispatch load schedule.
- Ensures the availability of spare parts at the warehouse with the support of the Planning Engineer.
- Coordinates with TSG-Workshop regarding spare parts reconditioning.
- Directs Control Room Engineer and Engine Room Operator on corrective actions if any abnormality is detected
- Conducts random checking of operating parameters by visual inspection to ensure engines and equipment are safe
- Trains newly hired employees on barge operation
- 3 years experience in diesel power plant
- Professional Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer (PEE/PME)
- Knowledge in diesel power plant operation and maintenance
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.