Facilities and Services Supervisor
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The position is responsible for managing employee mobility and office resources allocation at office site (travel, accommodations, work space, work tools, common sundries and supplies) to ensure compliance to Aboitiz policies and guidelines. Where suitable transfer cost charging of facilities to other AP Business units.
The position is responsible for tracking and ensuring safety of company records and relevant documents
The incumbent will also manage the work permits tracking and processing for foreign nationals employed by the TLI together with selected 3rd party Immigration lawyers and ensure cultural and relocation provision as defined in policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the scheduling, confirmation and allocation of mobility services and resources (transport, transfer and accommodations) to ensure compliance to AP and Coal BU operational processes and policies.
- Monitors and ensures availability of work tools, work spaces and supplies (e.g., sundry, etc.)
- Ensures appropriate charging and recording of cost for use of office facilities including but not limited to conference rooms, video facilities, mobile calls following defined policies and procedures
- Participates in building safety and company security discussions to ensure occupational safety and health for all NAC based employees of the group.
- Leads in handling and coordination of work permits for foreign employees of TLI to ensure compliance to DOLE and Bureau of Immigration rules. Monitors service delivery of 3rd party immigration lawyers selected to provide services.
- Facilitates transition and relocation of foreign national including but not limited to work space allocation, resources and cultural integration.
- Monitors compliance of foreign national to existing local rules and regulations. Functions as SPOC of foreign employees during emergencies (as needed).
- Works with existing LEX and BPM personnel in tracking and ensuring availability of legal and original documents necessary in running TLI business.
- Ensures work tools and resources are accounted, in suitable working condition and safe to use for all employees and visitors.
- Ensures office facility is in good running condition by monitoring operations, maintenance and conducting due diligence of service providers.
- Prepares week on week operational report (utilization and operating costs) for facilities and services utilization. Ensures documentation of all relevant services to ensure compliance to contractual obligations.
- Cultivates and enhances good business working relationship with assigned 3rd party providers e.g., immigration lawyers, sub-contractors, hotel, transport providers, local government officials, local communities and other interested stakeholders
- Participates in the Company’s Corporation Social Responsibility programs within the affected local communities.
- At least 2 years of experience in housekeeping and facility administration
- Critical to have team engaging skills
- Preferably civil works projects, building or plant site administration or hotel/travel administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.