- This position is responsible for promoting and generating sales through a portfolio of accounts within assigned area and creation of long-term relationships with customers with the objective of achieving established sales targets and increasing market share for AP Power Plants.
- Qualifies sales lead to ensure they meet target customer profile.
- Identifies and assesses customer needs, presents a solution, responds to customer inquiries, negotiates within limits of authority and closes the sale to meet revenue targets.
- Monitors compliance with terms and conditions to maximize financial and operational performance and minimize risk.
- Establishes rapport with customers, understands their feedback on service level and updates customers on operational issues to generate future sales and repeat business.
- Assists in conducting market research on consumer behavior, latest trends, and competitor activity to provide accurate and timely information for making strategic and operational decisions.
- Submits periodic reports to the Area Manager in order to present sales performance and sales achievement.
- Assists in document preparation for ERC approval and represent organization interest in ERC hearings to ensure proper implementation of supply agreements.
- Knowledge of the technical operations, policies, and regulations of the power industry related to Generation, Transmission and Distribution sectors.
- Understanding of marketing, finance, and other business principles to manage day-to-day operations, obligations, contracts and other legal documents, ERC regulations pertaining to supply agreements.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Graduate of Engineering, Economics, Finance, Business or any related course
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Negotiation skills
- Influencing skills
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Customer service skills
- Market research skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Service
- Account Management
- Customer Research
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture