- The position is responsible for providing legal support in all matters assigned by the Senior Associate General Counsels, VP Legal Labor and Disputes and/or Chief Legal and Compliance Officer.
- To meet the requirements of thevarious AP Units, and to ensure that the AP BUs and CSUs are properly advised and protected from significant legal exposure.
- In certain instances, the Associate General Counsel may be assigned on an exclusive or dedicated basis and for a predetermined period.
- To support the requirements of specific Business Units or CSU within AP, reporting directly to the BU or CSU head, under the general supervision of the VP Legal Labor and Disputes or Chief Legal and Compliance Officer.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) or Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) or Master in Business Administration (MBA) is an advantage
- Member in good standing of the Philippine Bar
- At least three (3) years as a licensed legal professional (Bar qualification), preferably with working experience in a field or business that is energy-related or can complement the energy business
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture