- This position is responsible for managing the technology platforms by ensuring vendor performance through SLAs as well as performing assigned operational procedures to ensure the availability and optimal performance of platforms running business critical systems.
This includes implementing security controls based on the IT Security standards.
- This position is also responsible for co-designing, implementing, and managing cloud infrastructure and DevSecOps practices within an organization.
- This includes creating a robust, secure, and efficient cloud platform while collaborating with development teams to deliver high-quality software and services in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- This position shall also ensure adoption and improvement of design and development methods, tools, and techniques where applicable, as well as the proper resourcing of the team to meet business demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, and other IT-related courses.
- At least 5 Years’ Experience in managing Technology Cloud Platforms (Amazon Cloud, Oracle Cloud, Google Cloud, Azure Cloud)
- Cloud Certification (AWS/Microsoft) required
- DevSecOps Certification preferred
- Open for candidates in NCR, Cebu or Davao
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture