Land Acquisition and Conversion Manager
The position holder is responsible for planning, managing, and implementing the day-to-day processes related to acquiring various permits, lands, and rights of way for power and storage projects, getting approvals and endorsements from LGUs, and National Government Agencies in order to achieve the land acquisition and conversion objectives of ARI.
- Assists in acquiring potential project development sites that meet requirements for storage and renewable energy requirements, and identify commercial and legal risks related to each.
- Provides critical information to assure that all commercial and legal risks are managed throughout the land acquisition process, ensuring that ARI’s interest is protected and that the land acquisition objectives are met transparently and sustainably.
- Liaises and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to achieve land acquisition and conversion targets.
- Ensures that applications for each of the permits are completed properly and accurately, including the submission of all required attachments.
- Handles stakeholder management for land acquisition, with mapping on potential supporters and blockers based on engagements made.
Leadership Functions and Responsibilities:
- Cultivates a high-performing and engaged team by having regular and ongoing conversations, with the purpose of setting and communicating clear targets, developing capabilities, managing performance, and discipline.
- Creates a transparent environment by practicing courageous authenticity while operating on mutual trust, support, and respect.
- Promotes Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion by respecting TM’s individual strengths, views, and experiences to enable innovation, better decisions, and deliver better business results
- Exercises due diligence and administrative responsibility in establishing and maintaining systems that sustain essential operational functions, such as completing compliance requirements, updating documents and protocols, and other such organizational tasks for continuous improvement.
- Champions the organization's culture, values, and philosophy by executing and enacting company policies, safety rules, and procedures.
- Must have 5 years of relevant experience in real estate, energy, or law.
- Must have 3 years of project experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any 4- year course.
- Has experience in due diligence, basic assessment, and negotiations in land acquisition and conversion.
- Can understand contracts
- Must have above average to excellent communcation skills, both verbal and written.