- The position will assist to manage and lead the accounting operations of the Aboitiz Power Corporation (Parent company), holding companies (Holdcos), Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) and startups or small operating companies that may need support in the group.
- The position will help oversee the Parent standalone financial reporting and Holdco and SPV reportorial requirements, General Ledger, Assets, Receivables, Payables, transactional taxation and other incidental operational tasks such as but not limited to Directors' compensation,
- Reconciliation of accounts and subsidiary ledgers and bidding documents support to business units.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- Has 2 years of experience in Financial Accounting Positions
- Leadership experience is required
- Must be CPA
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture