- This position is responsible for timely and proper recording of financial transactions to assigned General Ledger accounts in conformity with accounting standards, departmental SOPs, and business rules established in the financial system.
- Also responsible for ensuring the accuracy of assigned GL accounts as a source of accurate information for financial reporting.
- This position is also responsible for providing assistance in the preparation of Financial Statements for statutory reporting; and internal reporting within the Company and Aboitiz Group.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- Must be CPA
- With at least 1 year of relevant experience
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture