- The Process and Resource Specialist is responsible for providing technical information in order to address the specific needs and requirements of the Project Execution
- Analyzing information and data, offering broad range of ideas and diverse perspectives, using variety of approaches, techniques, strategies, and resources, and thinking innovatively to find solutions to challenges and provide well-documented assessments and reports.
- The position ensures that the Aboitiz Renewable Inc.’s management directives are communicated accurately and in a timely manner with all the Project Execution teams while maintaining confidentiality in sharing information.
- Must have a degree in Industrial Engineering
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excell Features
- Must be amenable to work in La Trinidad, Benguet.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture