The Project Compliance & Turnover Specialist is responsible for managing program level project contracts and also a key contact with the PCGT for Permit Monitoring, Insurance, & Turnover activities. He will manage the successful delivery, completion, and handover of projects encompassing the contractual and commercial obligations set by Cost and Finance Team (C&F) for the project, ensure all project requirements including complete placement of permits and insurance are complete prior handover to execution or operations, and provide contract monitoring support during execution.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify and monitor key project Contract Obligations and Permitting compliance to ensure continuous execution operation until project turnover.
- Establish and update the role outline of project key stakeholders and hierarchy of approvals within project or program level.
- Monitors deviation to Work, commercial and permitting aspect of the project and coordinates to Project Control and Analyst for cost and schedule impact. Provide recommendations on the treatment of variation and register under project risk management.
- Submit weekly / monthly reports in line with the project and company reporting calendar to Lead Project Coordinator, providing details on permitting acquisition and compliance status, HAZOP management, insurance status, claim determination, and lessons learned
- Analyze the Project Risk Management Plan from Project Development, provide interpretation and recommend solutions if applicable, and endorse to Lead Project Coordinator for communication to the Project Manager.
- Participate and provide inputs for claim determination meetings. Establish a register to capture program-based Claims and solutions for future reference.
- With at least 3 years related experience; Leadership Experience: 3 years; Project Experience: 3 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Licensed Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer
- Management skills in organizational situations
- Project Management and Leadership Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Background in Renewable Energy industry is a plus.
- Willing to travel in project sites.