- The position is responsible for building, managing, maintaining and optimizing data pipelines.
- The role also implements procedures ensuring technology compliance to security standards and ensuring data quality.
Collaborate with Data Science teams in refining data requirements for various data and AI initiatives and their data consumption requirements.
Design ,build and maintain optimal data pipeline procedures
Perform design, creation, interpretation and management of data sets to meet business requirements
Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from variety of data sources
Creates and maintains databases in the data warehouse and data lake optimized for performance
*Job Application Notice: We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training.*
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- At least 3 year experience in data analysis, data visualization, data modelling, ETL, ELT, data warehousing and data lake solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or any 4-year related course
- With experience in Data Analysis and Modelling, Data Warehousing , Data Lake, ETL and ELT, Python, PL/SQL, Database Management, Data Discovery, Analytics and BI softwares