The position is responsible for managing assigned IT projects and is expected to drive the achievement of the intended business outcomes in collaboration with the project stakeholders.
A key factor in performing this function is the compliance to the agreed standards in the organization and the contribution to their continuous improvement. Responsibilities will include:
- Develops the Project Charter in collaboration with the key project stakeholders to define the project intent, direction, risks, success metrics, and high level planning information such as scope, deliverables, organization, cost, and assumptions
- Develops the Project Management Plan in collaboration with the key project stakeholders to define the detailed plan on how to execute, manage, and control the project
- Manages project scope by defining the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) based on approved user requirements and controlling changes in requirements to ensure achievement of project objectives
- Manages project communication by generating, collecting, and releasing relevant information based on the communication plan to ensure that stakeholders are kept regularly informed and that information needs are met. This includes the reporting requirements of relevant governance in the organization.
- Manages project risk by monitoring the risks identified in the plan and executing the corresponding risk mitigation activities to help ensure that the adverse impact of potential risks will be minimized and potential opportunities will be maximized
- Other relevant tasks that will be assigned by the team leader
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any 4-year business course
- At least 3 years experience in IT project management performing functions from project initiation until project closing
- Demonstrated experience in various project management approaches namely predictive, incremental, iterative and agile.
- Training attendance in globally accepted Project Management Standards (e.g. PMBOK, PRINCE2, SCRUM)
- Certification on PM standards, an advantage
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;