The position will assist the Manager in managing and leading the Financial systems and information management of the Aboitiz Power Corporation (Parent company) such as the Parent ERP and Consolidation system.
The position will also help manage the first level maintenance of the common systems of the group necessary to manage the flow of information to the Consolidation system and the information requirements of the Parent company. These systems can include ERP and Planning and Budgeting.
The position will also help oversee other incidental systems tasks such as but not limited to vendor master, Chart of Accounts (COA) maintenance, process improvement and automation initiatives.
The position is responsible for but will not be limited to the following areas:
- Chart of Accounts maintenance for the whole Power Group, which includes not only the natural accounts but also location codes, cost centers, company & intercompany codes, project and initiative codes and all other segments as necessary.
- Vendor master maintenance in coordination/alignment with treasury e-banking and Supply Chain Management requirements
- Implementation of necessary accounting controls
- First level maintenance and support for functional issues raised by BUs
- Harmonization of group’s requirement on flexible fields, customized reports and other business requirements
- Other items in systems maintenance as maybe allowed by policy such as Foreign exchange rates, bank accounts, journal limits, approval limits, tax codes, paygroups, subledger accounting setup and other functional lead areas.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the Team Leader
Contract/Term is for at least one year
Location is flexible (Taguig/Cebu)
- Graduate of Accounting, Financial Management, or any related course
- Must be a CPA
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Proficient in ERP systems use (preferably Oracle Fusion Cloud), Google Suite, and MS Office
- Experience working in system implementation or upgrade is desirable
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home