The position will manage and lead the Financial systems and information management of the Aboitiz Power Corporation (Parent company) such as the Parent ERP and Consolidation system.
The position will also manage the first level maintenance of the common systems of the group necessary to manage the flow of information to the Consolidation system and the information requirements of the Parent company. These systems can include ERP and Planning and Budgeting.
The position will also oversee other incidental systems tasks such as but not limited to vendor master, Chart of Accounts (COA) maintenance, process improvement and automation initiatives.
The position is responsible for the following areas:
- Chart of Accounts maintenance for the whole Power Group, which includes not only the natural accounts but also location codes, cost centers, company & intercompany codes, project and initiative codes and all other segments as necessary.
- Vendor master maintenance in coordination/alignment with treasury e-banking and Supply Chain Management requirements
- Implementation of necessary accounting controls
- First level maintenance and support for functional issues raised by BUs
- Harmonization of group’s requirement on flexible fields, customized reports and other business requirements
- Aligns all ERP systems account segment setup, and all other systems segment setup connected to the ERP which can affect to the information requirements of AP and AEV for external reporting as publicly listed entities and for the internal reporting requirements of AP on operational and statistical data.
- Manages the updates of the Financial Data Management (FDM) system which interfaces the data coming from different ERP systems across the group including the manual sources coming from webform, smartview, flatfile or any submission methods. Manages the update of data mapping, location setup, import formats and other settings update necessary to maintain the FDM. This also includes interfacing the data to be linked to Consolidation System.
- Other relevant tasks that may be assigned by the Team Leader
Contract/Term is for at least one year
Location is flexible (Taguig/Cebu)
- Graduate of Accounting, Financial Management, or any related course
- Must be a CPA
- At least 4 years of relevant and leadership experience
- Proficient in ERP systems (preferably Oracle Fusion Cloud) functional maintenance, Google Suite, and MS Office
- Experience system implementation or upgrade is preferred
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home