The position will support the accounting operations of the Aboitiz Power Corporation (Parent company), holding companies (Holdcos), Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) and
startups or small operating companies that may need support in the group.
The position will support the Parent standalone financial reporting and Holdco and SPV reportorial requirements, General Ledger, Assets, Receivables, Payables,
transactional taxation and other incidental operational tasks such as but not limited to Directors’ compensation, reconciliation of accounts and subsidiary ledgers and
bidding documents support to business units. Reponsibilities will include supporting in the following functions:
- Generation of Monthly and Annual Financial Statements (to include the annual audited financial statements) and all other areas involving Financial Accounting
- Revenue and Billing Management
- Implementation of accounting controls (Opex and Capex)
- Permits, Licenses , Insurance and other regulatory
- Assures the proper execution of all modular applications in the Accounting ERP system of the Parent Company and Holdcos.
- Directs the timely processing of payments as well as submission of reports and documents in compliance with government statutory and regulatory requirements, including BIR, BOI, SEC, LGUs to avoid penalties and fines.
- Other relevant tasks that may be assigned by the Team Leader
Contract/Term is for at least one year
Location is flexible (Taguig/Cebu)
- Graduate of Accounting, Financial Management, or any related course
- Must be a CPA
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in ERP systems, preferably Oracle
- Proficiency in Google Suite and MS Office
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home