The Civil Design Engineer is responsible for performing a variety of technical design expertise in the provision of the civil design requirements for the different phases of
an Energy Storage Project (desktop investigations, screening and pre-development).
Key to his/her role will include:
● Performing a variety of field and office works which may include field investigation, liaison assistance, design of structures, drafting, preparation of presentation materials, report writing, etc.
●Performs engineering calculations, assist in the preparation of technical specifications, and provides technical support in the preparation of construction
programs, schedules and documents defining scopes of work for contract bids.
● Analyzes design issues and ensures corrective action is taken. Makes design recommendations to solve non-technical issues.
● Performs other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by immediate superior consistent with the purpose of this role.
Location is flexible Taguig/La Trinidad, Benguet
- Graduate of Civil Engineering
- Must be a licensed civil engineer
- At least 1-3 years relevant experience
- With experience in the Renewable Energy industry is preferred
- Willing to travel
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, Civil 3D , CSI SAP2000, CSI Etabs, CSI Safe, StaadPro, Staad Foundation, and other civil engineering software;
- Fundamental theory for hydrology and hydraulics with software applications
- Fundamental theory for structural steel and concrete with software applications
- Fundamentals to basic geodetic surveying with GIS software application is a plus
- HEC-RAS background is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office/Google Suite applications
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home