Category Sourcing Specialist
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
AP Renewables Inc is looking for a Category Sourcing Specialist! The position is responsible for the successful implementation and execution of Category Planning activities focusing on Power Generation requirements through development of Category Strategies, Opportunity Prioritization, Strategic Sourcing, Negotiations, Contracting and Vendor Performance Management together with the identified stakeholders. The position will also be responsible for providing support to procurement operations in the achievement of their objectives and targets.
- Conducts supply chain risks assessments to ensure continuity of supply and other identified supply risks are mitigated
- Utilizes various methods (i.e. SWOT, Porter’s Forces) to develop category plans and sourcing strategies based on analysis of available data
- Implements long-term and short-term category and procurement strategies for the assigned category
- Identifies suitable suppliers and develops sourcing strategy
based on analysis of available data
- Drafts bidding documents/terms and conditions based on the specifications, scope of work and risk analysis and service level expectations of the technical, legal and commercial team
- Performs RFP processes including identifying and inviting of
potential bidders, conduct of pre-bid conferences and project clarifications
- Conducts commercial analysis of received proposals
- Prepares and coordinates negotiation strategies with technical, legal and other stakeholders
- Supports implementation of vendor performance reviews
- Facilitates Supplier performance management to ensure compliance against service level agreements
- Tracks and reports savings results and supplier performance information
- Works with Procurement and other Supply Chain teams to ensure strategies and contract management execution provides procurement results that are critical to Operations
Job Application Notice:
We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process.
AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training.
- At least 3 years experience in SCM or related fields or at least 1 year background in Category Management or Strategic Sourcing
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering, preferably)
- Competencies include supply risk management, betting unbiased information, customer service excellence, and project management
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.