- Cebu City, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Data Architect is responsible for creating conceptual and physical strategies for data acquisition, integration, storing, modeling, and analysis. He/She works with upper level management, solutions and data engineers, and other relevant professionals to assess data needs and develop data models to help translate business needs to technical requirements in order to achieve data standardization and optimization.
- Develop architectural strategies and principles for data modeling, design, and implementation to meet stated business requirements for data management, operational data stores and Extract-Transform-Load environments
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to determine data requirements and capabilities in projects and recommend development and implementation strategies
- Coordinate with the Data Science Teams to identify current and future needs and requirements
- Review existing data architectures to evaluate overall effectiveness and compliance with original objectives, develop comprehensive strategies for improving or replacing underperforming areas and present these plans to the management
- Create and test prototype of data models for a variety of business data, applications, database structures and metadata tables to meet operational goals for performance and efficiency
- Support data engineers & database administrators, network designers and other IT personnel to create effective and secure methods for data storage, backup, and recovery
- Research new and emerging technologies, data modeling methods and information management systems to determine which ones should be incorporated into company data architectures, and develop implementation timelines and milestones
- At least 3 years of working experience in the following roles:
- Data Architect
- Data Engineer
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of project management
- Knowledge with data visualization tools (preferably in Tableau, PowerBI, and Oracle Discoverer)
- At least 2 years of experience in leading technical project implementations is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or any 4-year related course.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.