- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Change Agent is responsible for assisting the team in the implementation of innovation projects and change management in 1AP. This includes ensuring the use and adoption of our framework and methodology, support to projects to ensure that team members will be able to adjust and adapt, and build change management capability across the organization.
- Ensuring alignment and implement CM policy, guideline, and procedure across business units
- Implementing a strategic communication plan to keep engagement and promote CM across the organization
- Guiding project owners in tracking resistance, addressing and mitigating roadblocks, and managing conflicting agenda to create intersections that lead to successful transition
- Providing support in measuring the effectiveness of change management plans and makes adjustments where necessary
- Providing insights on trends and new ideas that will help the team perform its function
Job Application Notice:
We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process.
- At least 2 years experience in a role that has implemented major transitions, with background in business process or project management
- Experience in power industry, preferred
- Experience in transformational projects, project management, program management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Management, or any other related course
- Certification in Lean and Six Sigma, preferred
- Ability to handle major transitions; implementing, managing, and monitoring project milestones and resources
- Strategic and analytical thinking; solution-focused mindset; effective planning skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.