- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The position is responsible for providing functional support and training, for the optimization, and for the rollout of the Maximo Enterprise Systems.
- Providing solution to functional issues reported by users by investigating and identifying the root cause of the issue and testing the recommended solution
- Working with System Administrators in providing solution to technical issues (e.g. system fixes, patches) or in the system enhancements/updates by conducting the initial testing
- If there is a need to develop a new report or customize an existing ERP standard report, providing assistance in the documentation by providing guidance on the appropriate data source
- Recommending enhancements or changes on current use of the standard functionality or features by conducting research and by reviewing the current Maximo System setup
- Regularly coordinating with SMEs and System Administrator to determine system performance at user level
- Providing module setup-related training to SMEs when needed
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Maximo Core System and Common Setup documents
- Ensuring readiness of rollout documents by maintaining an updated rollout checklist, setup documents and training materials in the Document Management System
- Providing solution to functional issues reported by the project team
Job Application Notice:
We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process.
AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training.
- Experience in handling IBM Maximo Asset Management System 7.6
- At least 5 years experience in handling IBM Maximo Asset Management System particularly on System Roll-out and Support as Functional Lead
- Techno-functional, preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Working knowledge of automation scripts and workflow design
- Working knowledge of asset, work, and supply chain management
- Proficiency in SQL, Scripting, Workflow, Reporting Tools
- Attendance in IBM Maximo Trainings
- Location: Manila/Cebu/Davao
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.