- Cebu City, PhilippinesCebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The position is responsible for establishing well-built solution architecture that helps teams develop the product on time, on budget, and ensure that it solves the problem it was designed to solve.
- Creates application architecture
- Analyzes and evaluates the technology platform or framework and see how it can be used to solve a given business problem
- Analyzes enterprise systems specifics and sees how things will scale for the future and how they will be maintained
- Leads solution/technology evaluation by providing recommendations such as should we build or buy a solution, what technology platform should we use, etc
- Supports project management activities to ensure that resources, risk recognition, and planning stay aligned with solution goals
Internal IT Processes and Resources
- Researches new developments and updates on pertinent systems, applications, technology to evaluate relevance and probable use in the company
Job Application Notice:
We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process.
- At least 5 years working experience in one or multiple IT areas
- Proven experience in
- Software engineering and architecture design
- IT infra and cloud development
- Software development/DevOps
- Business analysis
- Working knowledge of project management
- At least 3 years experience in leading technical project implementations
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or any 4-year related course
- Preferred location is Cebu, but open to candidates based in Manila (office in BGC, Taguig)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.