HR Specialist for Talent Optimization and Culture and Engagement
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The position is responsible for designing and supporting initiatives, projects, and regular Organizational Development activities related to Talent Optimization and Culture and Engagement. The position actively collaborates with AboitizPower leaders, subsidiaries, and service providers.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Identified approaches to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the organization and its people
- Executes measurement of the organizational climate and health to improve effectiveness through various tools and ways
- Designs and implements various organizational development programs to ensure/enhance employee engagement and culture building
- Monitor implementation and sustainability of culture and engagement initiatives
- Executes project implementation plan and monitors progress of Culture and Engagament Projects
- Supports employer branding through internal stories and documentation
- Manages content of HR communication channels for AboitizPower and its subsidiaries
- Assists in the implementation of Learning and Development programs and initiatives
JOB APPLICATION NOTICE:
We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process.
- At least 2 years related experience
- Experience in handling culture and engagement strategies, an advantage
- Experience handling and managing projects and events
- Bachelor's degree in any course
- Competencies include HR Strategic Planning, Employee Engagement, Org Effectiveness and Development, and Culture Building
- Good in graphic design and internal communications, an advantage
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.