- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Main Scope of Work:
- Implementing and leading the activities of the designated audit team
- Reviewing, preparing and summarizing audit reports
- Recommending improvements to the performance, integrity and compliance of the AP CSUs' and BUs' financial, operational and/or managerial processes and systems.
- Abides and conforms with mandatory guidelines outlined in the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) promulgated by the global Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
Job Application Notice:
We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process.
AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Engineering or Information Technology
- At least 1 year experience as Audit in-charge or Audit Associate
- 3 years background in Power Industry (advantage)
- Licensed Required for Accountant and Engineer, none for IT
- CIA, CSA, CFE, CCSA (preferred)
- Can work in BGC
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.