The Land Acquisition and Conversion Specialist is responsible for providing the necessary support and assistance for the acquisition of various permits, lands and right of ways needed for power projects, and stakeholder engagement and management for the stakeholders concerned for a given project.
- Gather required documentation for screening, land due diligence, and land acquisition processes from landowners and government agencies.
- Initiates the preparation and notarization of Contracts of Lease Quitclaims and Deeds of Sale.
- Prepares Memorandum of Agreements (MOA), Deed of Donations, Deed of Acceptance, Contract of Work and other CSR related documents
- Professional: 1 year of relevant experience
- Project: With at least one year project experience
- Bachelor's degree relevant to the job
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.