Corporate Communication Specialist
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Corporate Communication Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of external communication efforts to support AboitizPower's business objectives. To achieve this, the specialist will work with assigned Business Units (BUs) and Corporate Support Units (CSUs) in terms of communication requirements such as communication planning, content creation, editorial service, media relations, and events management, among others.
The specialist also functions as a coordinator between the different units within the assigned area to allow for a unified and consistent AboitizPower message, with the ultimate goal of earning for the company a positive reputation, as well as the support of external stakeholders.
- Builds and maintains a collaborative working relationship with reputation/communication champions in Luzon to align communication plans, maximize resources, and ensure efficient cascade of programs and initiatives.
- Support group-wide external communication efforts by establishing and maintaining a working relationship with the media, influencers, and other external supporters within the assigned area.
JOB APPLICATION NOTICE:
We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process.
- 2-4 years experience in corporate communication and/or public relations
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication and/or Marketing and other related courses
- Business Communication
- Communication Planning and Management
- Media Relations Management
- Crisis Communication and Issues Management
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.