- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Accountant will support the accounting operations of the Aboitiz Power Corporation (parent company), holding companies (Holdcos), Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) and startups or small operating companies that may need support in the group.
The position will also support the Parent standalone financial reporting and Holdco and SPV reportorial requirements, General Ledger, Assets, Receivables, Payables, transactional taxation and other incidental operational tasks such as, but not limited to Directors' compensation, reconciliation of accounts and subsidiary ledgers and bidding documents support to business units.
JOB APPLICATION NOTICE:
We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process.
- Professional: 1 year in any field of Finance and Accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, required
- Knowledgeable in Accounting and Financial Reporting Standards
- Working knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements
- Good communication skills (written and oral comprehension and expression)
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.