Operations Technology Specialist
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The OT Specialist will support the OT Expert in the ownership of the prime technical initiatives and help implement OT Standardization and Cybersecurity programs by proactively managing and delivering technical expertise to all power plant sites.
Plant Asset Management
- Contributes to overall efforts in enhancing asset management practices across power plants for cost optimization
Root Cause Analysis
- Conducts RCA investigation activities with non-bias techniques to support in resolving occurring generation affecting site issues
- Protects information assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction, or interference in accordance with ISMS policies.
- Maintains availability, confidentiality, and integrity of documents.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Power Generation OT systems; experience in security systems an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience as project lead
- At least 3 years of experience in project execution tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or courses related to OT or Cyber Security Systems
- Knowledge in MS Exchange, IIS and SQL, an advantage
- Professional Institution Membership, desirable. Evidence of Professional Competence.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.