The Audit Associate is responsible for conducting and leading financial and operations audit of a designated audit sub-team on any of the various AP departments and business units to determine compliance to existing policies and procedures, to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of controls in relation to the unit being audited and to provide recommendations on noted control weakness as well as opportunities for improvement.
JOB APPLICATION NOTICE:
We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process.
- Professional: At least 2 years relevant experience; experience in power industry is an advantage
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Engineering or Information Technology
- License: None required (if IT graduate); CPA, ECE, EE and ME licenses (if applicable); CIA, CISA, CFE, CCSA preferred
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Aboitiz Corporate Center Bldg. Gov. Manuel A. Cuenco Avenue, Kasambagan, Cebu City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.