Associate General Counsel - Compliance
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The position is responsible for the delivery and management of AP compliance and legal services, assisting in managing compliance with:
- Code of Corporate Governance regulations
- conglomerate corporate governance policies
- new legislation.
This position is expected to perform other related task and/or functions as may be required by the Legal Team.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (LLB or JD) in Law and a member in good standing of Philippine Bar
- Professional Experience: With experience on Compliance and Legal Affairs
- Leadership Experience: With 3-5 years of experience in a managerial role with executive capacity
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.