- Cebu City, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
This position is responsible for timely and proper recording of financial transactions to assigned General Ledger (GL) accounts in conformity with accounting standards, departmental SOPs and business rules established in the financial system. Also responsible for ensuring accuracy of assigned GL accounts as source of accurate information for financial reporting.
This position is responsible for providing assistance in the preparation of Financial Statements for statutory reporting; and internal reporting within the Company and Aboitiz group. Also responsible for ascertaining payments to vendors and employers are legitimate company liabilities, properly authorized, approved and supported by valid and tax compliant documents.
- Professional: At least 1 year of Accounting Experience
- Education: Bachelor's Degree - Accountancy
- License Required: Certified Public Accountant
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Aboitiz Corporate Center Bldg. Gov. Manuel A. Cuenco Avenue, Kasambagan, Cebu City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.