Corporate Branding Manager
- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
The Corporate Communications Manager will be responsible on the following:
- Translate brand strategy into plans, brand positioning and brand programs
- Manage brand governance - brand application and compliance
- Oversee creative conceptualization and production
- Manage team and project budgets
- Manage self and team's development plan
High degree of collaboration with other business units and within the team, high level of stress, not an 8 to 5 job and may require work on weekends, fun team with high degree of commitment. Need to work closely with the RMD team, BU representatives, reputation council members, suppliers.
- College graduate ( BS or MS in marketing or related field such as advertising, design, arts, marketing or communications
- Basic knowledge in design & audiovisual software (adobe photoshop, adobe indesign, adobe illustrator, adobe premier, final cut pro); skills on 3d 7 animation is a plus
- At least 5 years experience in brand management & project management ( includes art direction or part of a creatives team); exposed to production of multimedia & publication content; experienced in developing brand strategies, effectively communicate recommendations to management & implement group-wide
- Good project management skills, courageous authenticity, must be able to meet the deadline with high quality work, innovation and benchmarking required
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.